GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. – Introduction – The property subject to the rental agreement is leased exclusively for residential purposes and for tourist use only.
2. – Reservation – The reservation is considered confirmed only upon receipt of written confirmation. The deposit can be paid by bank transfer or other agreed means.
3. – Price – The rental price is indicated in the confirmation, which specifies the rent due for the period of stay and for the chosen unit.
4. – Payment – If the full rental amount has not been paid at the time of booking, the remaining amount must be paid upon receipt of the keys.
5. – Cleaning – Cleaning is included in the price, but we ask that you leave the accommodation reasonably clean and sand-free. If you use the kitchen, please be careful and clean with the utensils, and separate and dispose of the waste according to the instructions provided. In case of excessive dirt, a fee of €50 will be deducted from the deposit for extra cleaning costs, or €20 for waste separation and disposal after your departure.
6. – Security deposit – The security deposit is €200, preferably payable in cash upon arrival. The tenant agrees to take the utmost care of the accommodation (walls, floors, etc.), furniture, and household equipment (bed linen and towels, mattresses, dishes, appliances, etc.). Any damages will be charged, even by deduction from the deposit paid. In the absence of any damage caused by the tenant, the deposit will be fully refunded upon departure.
7. – Apartment amenities – The apartments are furnished and equipped with air conditioning, hot and cold water, electricity, bed linen, and towels. The laundry prohibits us from washing the supplied linen, but you can request a change. Bath towels cannot be used on the beach, but on request, we can provide beach towels.
8. – Parking – The Lavanti studio has a parking space in the garden. Occupants of other accommodations can park in authorized public parking spaces not reserved for residents: 1) in front of the building on the other side of the street and 2) in the large square (excluding the side of the house).
9. – Arrival and departure – Check-in is scheduled between 3:30 pm and 9:00 pm, at the agreed time. In case of delay, please notify us promptly, so that we can be on-site to welcome you. Upon arrival, any outstanding formalities will be completed, such as registration, payment of the stay, security deposit, tourist tax, and any extras. Check-out is scheduled by 11:00 am. If necessary, you can deposit your luggage for the necessary time until your departure.
10. – Stay rules – Guests are required to: observe the common rules related to quiet hours from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am; avoid disturbing noises for other guests in the house and on the stairs, such as wearing clogs, making noise, keeping the TV volume high, dragging chairs and tables on the floor, and other forms of noise that cause disturbance; kindly avoid taking showers at night. We trust in compliance with these rules and a civil coexistence relationship.
Staying with a greater number of people than booked or registered upon arrival is prohibited. This stay or use of related services will require the tenant to pay a proportionally increased amount compared to the number of people booked.
Smoking inside is strictly prohibited, out of respect for other guests. The removal of the smell of smoke will be charged to the tenant. However, you can smoke safely in the open areas, where there is also an ashtray.
Medium-sized pets can be brought along only if authorized by the property at the time of booking.
The use of own stoves or cookers or electric hobs is prohibited.
11. – Tourist tax – The tourist tax of the Municipality of Cagliari, to be paid upon arrival at the accommodation, is €1.50 per person per night (excluding children up to 12 years) for the first 5 nights.
12. – Customer’s responsibility and personal data processing – By signing the contract, the customer declares to have read all the conditions of the contract and to accept them fully and unconditionally, authorizing the property to enter and process personal data in databases managed by it directly, which will be used for management and statistical purposes.
GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS